Mon, Jul 8, 5:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 8:11 pm)

Subject: looking for an M4 texture

kobaltkween ( ) posted Tue, 30 March 2010 at 12:33 PM · edited Mon, 24 June 2024 at 1:46 AM

hi all.  i'm wondering if anyone knows of an m4 texture that comes with transmapped brows, rather than brows on the face?  i'd really appreciate it if someone could point me at a texture like that, especially if it's low on burned in highlights.

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 30 March 2010 at 1:03 PM

I know reciecup has them on some of her V4 figures, not sure about her M4 ones, be worth checking out though, her character packs are top work....

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

mackis3D ( ) posted Tue, 30 March 2010 at 6:04 PM

Julian M4 ( http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=8706 ) has not only excellent transmaps for eyebrows, it comes with four eyebrow textures and a variety of more options, see the link.

kobaltkween ( ) posted Tue, 30 March 2010 at 6:31 PM

thanks so much to both of you for your advice!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.