Mon, Sep 9, 6:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Ok, capsule falloffs zone are nice ...

papillon68 ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 4:10 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

but are confined to Poser 8/Poser Pro 2010. There is a tool or utility to convert those capsule zones (perhaps to multiple spheres?) so that figure will be compatible also in earlier Poser versions ?

Thanks

visit my blog:  www.alessandromastronardi.com

My Rendo Store

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 5:41 PM

Nope.. and since the older versions had nothign remotely like them, odds are you won't see it either.

Just like you don't see any way to do displacement or gamma correction in older verions either.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2010 at 4:40 AM

Quote - Nope.. and since the older versions had nothing remotely like them, odds are you won't see it either.  Just like you don't see any way to do displacement or gamma correction in older versions either.

Well, there is a way to do material gamma-correction in older versions... in the material room. I know, that's not what you meant, but I just had to add that.

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.