Wed, Oct 2, 10:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: PCompressor?

BeyondVR ( ) posted Tue, 27 April 2010 at 4:27 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

I've had a little utility called PCompressor on my XP machines, but I can't find a trace of it anymore.  It compresses or decompresses Poser files, even in batches, without having to open Poser.

The installer I have is several years old, and I hesitate to try to install it under Windows 7,  Does anyone know if this works in W7, or if there is an alternative?

Thanks for any help!

John

JoEtzold ( ) posted Tue, 27 April 2010 at 6:39 PM

You can find it here at Dimension3D's site d3d.sesseler.de/index.php?software=posertool

And as far as I'm knowing all his tools are Win7 proof. It's just a zip file, only unzip and run it from a location you want.

BeyondVR ( ) posted Tue, 27 April 2010 at 9:33 PM

Thanks!  That looks like what I wanted.

John

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.