Tue, Oct 1, 5:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: has anyone had this problem with imagemaps?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 19 June 2010 at 11:31 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 10:16 PM
Site Admin

I was loading Ben's t-shirt that came with poser so the texture should have been in the right spot. (I didn't move it) but poser 8 said it couldn't find it. Then the window opened for me to show poser where the file was. Then another opened and then another. In all 35 windows opened up for the same file before I could tell it where to look even once. There also isn't 35 material zones for the shirt.  This has happened for other things I've loaded too. Has anyone else had this problem. Does anyone know what causes it?

ps I have all 3 service packs

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

JimTS ( ) posted Sat, 19 June 2010 at 11:36 AM

I had to restore back to Sr 2.1 on my q9550 Xp64 machine, so it may have been your update

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 19 June 2010 at 9:24 PM
Site Admin

I believe I had the problem before updating.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.