Sun, Sep 22, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: P4 Michael Dork: a NEW Poser Male

ironrodent ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 5:47 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:22 PM

file_454929.jpg

Unfortunately, my uncle, David Hoadley (dphoadley) has been banned here, but he's recently made a new Poser Male clone.  This is with P4 Dork's body, and the M3RR Head.  Thus you see, a well made and beautifully scupted, light weight Male Figure for Poser; -and one with all his body parts intact!

Ironrodent aka Djughashvili's Gerbil

ironrodent ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 5:49 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_454930.jpg

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 7:31 AM · edited Fri, 25 June 2010 at 7:32 AM

I see ZERO advantage to having M3RR's head on Dork's body
Especially now that you can get M2RR Free from Daz
But hey to each their own.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 8:16 AM

Sorry for the OT: 

DPH was banned?!?! For real? Ouch!!

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 8:33 AM

Huh? Banned?

Laurie

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 9:01 AM

It is matter best left to the site admins.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 9:09 AM

Quote - It is matter best left to the site admins.

Wasn't asking anyone to explain. Was rhetorical in nature, I assure you...lol.

Laurie

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 9:30 AM

I was just asking if that is real and true or if we have another SamTherapy incident.

I'm not asking for explanations. Just asking if this is accurate information or not. No point in sending sitemail to a banned member, for example.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 11:00 AM

Yep, it's for real.  David sent me an email about it.  IIRC it's not a permanent ban. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 11:06 AM

Slap on the wrist for being naughty, I guess.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 11:55 AM

I got said email as well. He said it was a 7 day ban for a certain TOS infringement in a gallery upload.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 1:42 PM

Quote - I see ZERO advantage to having M3RR's head on Dork's body

Cheers

Well I can see lots of advantages. First guess Dork is even lower rez than M2RR, plus you may prefer M3's face to Dan Farr..er. I mean Mike 1/2 and then there's the clothes thing. PoserWorld has LOADS of clothes for Dork, some for Mike1/2, a bit for M3 and a little bit for M4. (relatively speaking, we ARE talking about a male figure after all)

Also all the old poses - including Schlabber's old ones, are made for Dork and may or may not work with any Mike.

A low rez figure that can use some of all the old stuff a lot of us still have around? What's the benefit of NOT having him?! the more different charafters you have, the less cookie cutter will even a crowd scene be :)

As for David being banned..Why the snapping, Wolf?  Sorry for being interested in a forum member... didn't know that was a no-no yet...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 6:14 PM

well, nudity flag was properly checked here, hence I hadda check it out.
the first img above looks like farrel - just saw him in "imaginarium", where he was subbing
for the recently deceased ledger (RIP).

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:38 AM · edited Sat, 26 June 2010 at 9:40 AM

file_454969.jpg

The 1st image is a special morph made for a character in my uncle's upcoming Graphic Novel.  The real face is that of M3RR which anybody can find if they want to.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 3:05 PM

An M3/Dork hybrid, eh? I can use a guy like that, will save me a ton of time messing with clothes converters. He gonna be free with limited (non-commercial) use or pay?

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 12:04 AM

This is a great model. M3 by himself had a body like a praying mantis, so putting Dork's body on M3RR's head is a good idea. What texture(s) does he use ? .... and when will he be available ? 

Say hello to your Uncle David, please.

ironrodent ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 12:31 AM

M3 textures.  When will he be available is a good question, since his banning, my uncle has fallen into a melancholia.

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 12:37 AM

THat is not good. I know what melancholia is like, being a bipolar sufferer. As I said, please pass my greetings on to him.

ironrodent ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 12:46 AM

It's the feeling of complete rejection that's getting him down.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 3:37 PM

it's not complete rejection, just a requirement to pay attention to details, e.g. nudity rules et al.
why not remain here with us as ironrodent? it's a new start, tabula rasa.  this forum is not
about a battle of wills, but about using poser IMVHO.

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 4:18 PM · edited Sun, 27 June 2010 at 4:20 PM

Why do I have the feeling that this nephew doesn't exist at all? If someone is banned he/she is banned and should return when the ban is lifted, not talk to us though someone else or us a different account, but that may just be my opinion......

No one is rejected, someone just broke the rules and someone else did his/her job by enforcing the rules. That can happen to all of us.... if we break rules.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Bobasaur ( ) posted Thu, 01 July 2010 at 2:37 PM

I darn near broke some rules in that "Posable Anus For Micheal" thread...

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2010 at 9:07 AM

Bobasaur?? is that you
Longtime  bro!!
how have you been??
still using Lightwave??

My website

YouTube Channel

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2010 at 9:27 AM

Yep, it's me. I've been doing good (I've stayed employed and have been pretty healthy).

I'm not doing much 3D at all at the moment. I opened Poser yesterday for the first time in a long time. I've been mostly doing After Effects at work. I haven't opened LW in quite some time, either. Since I do everything from animation to original music, it got to the point where to do anything creative took forever and real life would get in the way. Thus, I've slowed down doing videos for myself.

I hope you're doing well! It was good to see your name still here.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2010 at 10:25 AM

Nice figure. Dork is nicely posable and old timers like me have tons of great pose files for him. Also good FBMs need be.

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2010 at 4:59 PM

Is dp back yet? I need to get hold of him re the M4-M3 remap I bought this morning. Am having some ... interesting ... results. And yes, I did the .RTE decoding properly. Using Poser 7 SR3 on Windows XP Home (SR3) if that helps.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2010 at 4:09 AM

I think I'll probably get him when he comes out.  Looks like a useful figure to me!
Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

SeanMartin ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2010 at 5:50 AM

Quote - I see ZERO advantage to having M3RR's head on Dork's body

Cheers

I see ZERO advantage to the over-engineered V4 and her fugly sisters... but hey, each to his own.

Sorry, dude, but that was uinbelievably snarky. Minus several thousand points for class.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.