Sun, Oct 6, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: memory dots

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 1:58 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 7:57 AM

I'm just installed Poser 7 on Windows 7 64bit, and I don't have my memory dots. How do I find them, for I use them alot when I work. ty

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

geep ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 2:26 PM

What screen size are you using?

Have you tried resetting back to "Factory " settings?

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 6:24 PM

it's 1366 x 768, I've already try setting it back to Factory settings, what else can I do?

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 6:36 PM

Try changing your display settings to one size larger or smaller and see if you can knock them back into view.

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 6:48 PM

ty that worked fine I found them

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 6:55 PM · edited Sun, 27 June 2010 at 6:56 PM

Yeah usually they are moved somewhere off the screen. It's a good idea to never run Poser at your screen's TOP resolution for this very reason. It helps to have that high resolution to switch to when those dot's go hiding and believe me, they do that more often than you think. 😉

geep ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 9:15 PM

Dot's life, n'est pas? :lol:

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2010 at 9:33 PM

ty everyone for the help

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.