Sat, Sep 21, 12:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:19 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: somebody interested to make a character like her ?

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Thu, 01 July 2010 at 9:43 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

file_455300.jpg

Hello ,

somebody interested to make a character like her and bring her on the market ?

The original art is from Joseph M. Linsner www.linsner.com/index.asp  , so i'm not even sure if its alowed to make a character like her with the messy make up and maybe the rose on her arm as prop

q

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2010 at 10:55 AM

You can do the rose with various existing props,  I think AerySoul has a free one on their site.

As for the makeup, there is a variety of characters with messy makeups like those runny tears already available.

:-)

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2010 at 12:45 PM

guess your right , but its easier if all was in 1 pack LOL

q

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2010 at 2:00 PM

looked for it but cant find it on AerySoul  website :(

q

Dracoraven ( ) posted Sat, 24 July 2010 at 2:14 PM

I used to draw fanart of Dawn .. but I do NOT need the copyright mess of offering her as a character.

Eric Peacock
dracoselene@gmail.com

Blue Dragon Creations

<a href="http://zazzle.com/brianadragon
">My Stuff at Zazzle.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.