Sun, Sep 22, 5:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: DAZ archived freebies

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 4:28 PM · edited Fri, 23 August 2024 at 3:30 AM

Where can I find the old archived freebies on the Daz site?  I need the old knit cap props

Ironrodent aka Djughashvili's Gerbil

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 4:36 PM

Since posting the actual url would be frowned upon, I'll just tell you to put the word "free" and a period in front of the regular url to that site.

:)

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 4:48 PM

Attached Link: http://free.daz3d.com/

> Quote -  Since posting the actual url would be frowned upon ...

Not so.

ironrodent ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 4:52 PM

Thank you Gentlemen, you have both saved me a lot and lot to trouble.  My deepest appreciation!

Ironrodent aka Djughashvili's Gerbil

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 5:44 PM · edited Sat, 03 July 2010 at 5:46 PM

As I've repeated over and over for years, links to offsite products are fine in answer to "where can I find X"  Such as here, with "Where can I find DAZ's freebie archive?"  The only time they're removed is when they're advertisements.  If you notice, we staff member post off-site links, so doing so and telling you guys that your posts will be removed would be dumb AND hypocritical.  We're only allowed to do one or the other per day.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:11 PM

It's the not-so-stealthy "hay guys what do u think of this thing on my site" (which coincidentally is a shop) that is discouraged, and rightly so.

Jen how often are you allowed to be vindictive or cruel?

My Freebies

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:20 PM

Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Saturdays.  

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:24 PM · edited Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:25 PM

Sounds like the schedule I'm on for offering help. The phase of the moon matters, too, at least for me. 

...btw... when do we get a better picture of the little one???????

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:27 PM

There are some in my gallery ;)

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:30 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

re: being vindictive and cruel

Quote -  Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Saturdays.  

Dang they might as well not let you at all.  You have a shitty job.

My Freebies

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:33 PM

I dunno, the benefits are pretty solid.  

I mean, this IS a pretty comfy straitjacket :P

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:34 PM

Sounds like some of the places I administer. ROFL. 

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 6:55 PM

Oh, it could be much worse ;)  I like it here.  I get to deal with cool folk, see cool stuff, learn amazing new things, so I don't really have much reason for complaint ;)  

I wish I got a better parking spot, though :P  lol 

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 10:45 PM

Quote - Oh, it could be much worse ;)  I like it here.  I get to deal with cool folk, see cool stuff, learn amazing new things, so I don't really have much reason for complaint ;)  

I wish I got a better parking spot, though :P  lol 

Well Jen remember the last staff member that had a complaint? Oohh thats right we aren't suppose to talk about that Smile

JenX ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 10:52 PM

Yeah, but the barbeque afterward was nice.  :lol:

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2010 at 11:33 PM

well, when I'm on other sites, I do the 'hint' thing about Rosity, which, I think, is mostly fair...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2010 at 8:12 AM
Forum Moderator

I think the last guy who complained is still toasting the Comfy Chair................

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.