Fri, Sep 20, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Request for add-on package to new WarMechs Vol 1 package

NightmareHero ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2010 at 2:41 PM · edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 11:23 AM

I am not very tech savy at making textures, swords or guns; my modeling skill resides in designs for the most part in spaceships and mechas. That is why I am making a request to any and all vendors regarding a support package to my WarMechs vol 1 package. I have UV mapped the figures obj files in Blacksmith 3d, so all the faces are normal mapped. I respecfully request if anyone would like to earn some cash to support my product three things.

-Two swords for both figures that fit the aesthetics of each mecha, with a double bladed varient of each sword ala Darth Maul with the sword hilts tip to tip and each sword as smart props for both left and right hands.

-Two guns for both figures that fit the aesthetics of each mecha, with smart props for both left and right hands

-A texture set that greebles the mecha and makes it look like it has armor plating and greebleing. likewise a texture set for each of the support space warships with hull greebling would be nice. I am fond of the texturing style used in the Angels Fall First Game mode, of which you can see images of the spaceships on Deviant Art.

If you are curious to know what I am selling then follow the link below to a preview of one of the war mechas I am selling in my upcoming package through the marketplace.
[

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2092005](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2092005)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.