Thu, Sep 19, 9:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:20 pm)

Subject: Where do render settings get saved to?

whipporwill ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2010 at 7:31 AM · edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 7:22 PM

I have a lot of specific render settings saved in POser 8 that I'd like to move to my poser pro  - are the settings stored anywhere that I can dig them out and move them? thanks:)

geep ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2010 at 8:33 AM · edited Thu, 02 September 2010 at 8:37 AM

Try looking in ...

C:Users[yourusername]AppDataRoamingPoser8.0

... for files with a  ".prp" file extension. 😄

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

-Jordi- ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2010 at 8:49 AM

These are locations for different versions of Poser:

Poser 6: RuntimeprefsRenderPresets

Poser 7: C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingPoser 7RenderPresets

Poser 8: C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingPoser8.0RenderPresets

Poser Pro: C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingPoser Pro2.0RenderPresets

whipporwill ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2010 at 8:57 AM

thanks geep and hiperia! they were right where you said they'd be - I can get to them by doing a search on my c disk, but Windows 7 won't let me see the appData folder, i guess it doesn't want me digging around in there...

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2010 at 9:34 AM

Explorer Folder options should have a view tab, find the entry that reads something like "hide protected files & folders(recommended)" untick the box, hit ok or apply & you'll be able to find what you're after.

I forget what they're calling it in Windows 7 as I'm back on XP.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.