Mon, Sep 16, 10:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Anyone have trouble installing Aiko4?

FaeMoon ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 5:21 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

So, I'm trying this in my runtime in poser pro 2010 and I have V4 installed there already.  The poser executable is THERE.  I've also tried making a fake folder with a poser executable to put it in as well on the desktop and it won't install either place. 

it says that it can't find the required file.  I've been following the instructions on the Daz support section and that hasn't helped either.  

Any ideas?  I need her so I can use a couple of Frad characters.

DAGrant

nruddock ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 5:39 PM

Use the D|S option to avoid the check for the EXE, must still go in the same Runtime as V4 (and don't forget to run the updater if it doesn't happen automatically).

edgeverse ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 8:08 PM

Aiko4 requires the previous installation of Victoria 4.2 

I had the same issue while trying to install Stephanie 4

3D Digital Comics & Art/My homepage
http://www.edgeversemedia.com

FaeMoon ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 8:35 PM

I have V 4.2 installed.  And in the same directory.. so..   I'm tyring doing it with using the daz install.. maybe that will work.

edgeverse ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 8:40 PM

V4 and A4 must be installed in the same runtime folder.

3D Digital Comics & Art/My homepage
http://www.edgeversemedia.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.