Tue, Oct 22, 8:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Don Albert I need buying advice

kiru ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 10:31 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:29 AM

I want a crisp clean comic style sketch preset. Which pack should I buy?

Don ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 1:46 PM

Attached Link: http://Cyber-Fyber.bbay.com

Try Sketch Pack 02 or Sketch Color Pack 03. Most are black & white styles. However, you can bring up the local color value with the Color Blend slider, at bottom. Try increments of 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, etc. Also toggle back and forth between Color Strokes and B&W strokes (an on-off operation). New Sketch Render styles, dialed specifically for comix styles will be available at Bbay in a few weeks. Go to the Biz Buzz galleries at my site to see previews of upcoming comix styles and renders of the ones already at Bbay. Be sure to read the PDF tutorial to enhance usage.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.