Mon, Sep 9, 4:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Looking for Scope Image...like if you're looking through a viewfinder

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 6:51 PM · edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 4:22 PM

Not sure if any of you have seen anything like this, but a PNG or a brush or something that gives a scope effect....you know, little measurey lines and maybe some numbers...this sort of thing.  Or like looking through a camera lens...something like that?

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 10:00 PM

Sounds like something along the lines of Panko, On Target, Vanishing Point (or whatever they're called now)

Tried to do what you're talking about  once, but I used Corel Draw and just 'painted' the crosshairs over the image.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

lmckenzie ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 11:05 PM

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 11:14 PM

Got the free one.  Not bad...a little sniper-ish as opposed to binoculorish but it worked out okay, I think.  Thanks!

lmckenzie ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 2010 at 11:31 PM · edited Wed, 20 October 2010 at 11:33 PM

Also, a google image search for "reticle" will yield a lot of images you
might be able to use for personal work. Some nice large ones at:

www.opticsplanet.net/printable-swarovski-z6-5-30x50-rifle-scopes-plex-br-bt-plex-reticle-riflescopes.html

Edit: just read your reply. The binocular manufacturers may have something similar if you check their sites.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.