Wed, Sep 18, 11:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Vendor--weirdness in the Vendor Control Room

Cyberwoman ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2010 at 12:20 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:46 PM

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I didn't see a vendor forum and I wasn't sure where else to put it.

I've signed up to be a Marketplace vendor, and I uploaded my first product on the 20th (I think). In my product list, its status was labeled "Review" since then. However, today I clicked on the link to the Vendor Control Room, and instead of going straight to the Control Room area, I was taken to the vendor information form that I had to fill out when I first wanted to become a vendor. All of my data was still in the form, so I assumed Renderosity was doing an update of some sort. I checked it and clicked the submit button. Then I was able to go to the Control Room page and look at my product list. The product I uploaded now says it was uploaded today (the 26th) and that it is "Pending" instead of "Review". What is going on?

~*I've made it my mission to build Cyberworld, one polygon at a time*~

Watch it happen at my technology blog, Building Cyberworld.

BlakeM ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2010 at 3:42 PM

When you upload a new product it goes into "Review" status and is looked over and tested to make sure everything is correct within the product files and information.  Once it has a passed testing it is then placed in "Pending" right before it is ready to release. 

This process can take up to 14 days to complete.  If you have any issues with the product or your product is not accepted, you will be contacted by the tester with detailed info. pertaining to those issues or reasons for rejection.

Thanks,
Blake
Marketplace Admin.

Cyberwoman ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2010 at 3:48 PM

Ah! I understand now. So then it's a good thing that my product label has changed :) Thanks!

BlakeM ( ) posted Tue, 26 October 2010 at 3:59 PM

Yes this is a good thing!! Glad i could help and have a great day!!

In the future, there is a "Vendor Support" forum you can post any concerns or issues. See link below:

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showforum.php?forum_id=12389

Thanks,
Blake
Marketplace Admin.

Cyberwoman ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2010 at 11:58 AM

So that's where it is! I remembered seeing something about a vendor forum, but then I couldn't find it. Thanks again 😄

BlakeM ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2010 at 12:05 PM

You're Welcome!!

Thanks,
Blake
Marketplace Admin.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.