Mon, Sep 9, 6:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Merchant question

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2010 at 11:39 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Could you please tell me if vendors are notified when a sale is made but placed into a status of pending for payment?

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 10:44 AM · edited Thu, 28 October 2010 at 10:45 AM

Hello - is this thread  invisible to the rest of you?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 10:45 AM

Nope, I just don't know :)

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 11:03 AM

Thank you for the reality check Ghost. :-)

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 11:06 AM

try the marketplace support forum?

Airport security is a burden we must all shoulder. Do your part, and please grope yourself in advance.

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 11:23 AM · edited Thu, 28 October 2010 at 11:24 AM

Thank you Magnus for trying to help. At the time of my question, I did not find that forum to be very productive for me. Thus I asked here figuring merchants would know.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 11:35 AM

I'm a vendor but I can't answer your question.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 11:46 AM

That's ok, seeing your avatar just puts a big smile on face - that is better than an answer. :-)

Anniebel ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 7:50 PM

For what I have seen I don't think the vendor is notified of the sale until the payment is actually made & processed i.e. monies received.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 8:13 PM

Thank you very much Anniebel! That would make more sense but I really didn't know. 

:-)

Anniebel ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 8:17 PM

You are welcome

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.