Mon, Sep 9, 4:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Anyone know of a tool to delete full body morphs and their dependants?

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2010 at 12:49 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 1:59 AM

I've been looking around and can't find anything.

I would prefer something that works within poser (python script) but will consider outside apps.

I should specify...one click solutions.  I know I can manually edit them all out.

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2010 at 12:59 PM

The Poser Pocket Knife has such a tool.

http://www.philc.net/PoserPocketKnife.php

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2010 at 1:09 PM

Well, unfortunately I cannot spend that much at this time.  I'm sure it's a great package for the price, but I'm just looking for the one specific function.  I'd probably pick it up anyway if i were sold here and I could use my RO funny money.  Anything you want from the store I can gift you?

hal001 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2010 at 11:46 AM

You can erase PBM with morph manager - a quite old app but still working. You will have to do it for each part of your figure but it is still quicker than doing it manually.

After you just have to erase the valueparm channels with a good cr2 editor (my own choise is cr2builder).

Hope this help.

Photopium ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2010 at 11:49 AM

Not really, but thanks.  Looking for a push-button solution.  I've already manually done the work this time.

Poser gives you the ability to create one, it should also give you the ability to delete one.

imax24 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2010 at 11:57 AM

You can delete FBMs and PBMs in the Hierarchy Editor, after clicking the "Show All Parameters" box. You delete them just like props and figures. Unfortunately the associated PBMs don't go away along with the parent FBM. You have to delete those separately.

I agree that Poser should not make deleting FBMs impossible from the Parameters Panel (the Delete command is grayed out).  You can delete PBMs there, why not FBMs?

I endorse Phil's PocketKnife. It's got a lot of cool python functions in addition to deleting morphs.

Photopium ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2010 at 12:45 PM

Oh?  That's interesting!  I'm going to have to give that a try.  Seems like I tried it a long time ago and ended up repeatedly deleting the whole figure  :-s  But maybe it's streamlined now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.