Mon, Jul 8, 3:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 9:32 pm)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Hallway WIP

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 7:10 PM · edited Mon, 01 July 2024 at 5:52 AM

file_461559.jpg

I don't often do interior scenes, so thought I'd start.

Here's a WIP of an institutional hallway.     I'm heading towards a deserted one will peeling paint and a creepy feel.  but for now it's still in use.  The tube lights have a high glow setting.   Low tube lights, a distant light for the sun and set the indirect light pretty high.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 8:35 PM

Looks good....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DocMatter ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2010 at 10:41 PM

The lighting and reflections on the floor are great!  Makes me want to take a running slide down the hall!  ;)

benney ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2010 at 7:02 AM

I would love to see and read more about the developments regarding the project as I too am trying to develop an indoor scene but using a kitchen as my subject.

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2010 at 2:23 PM · edited Sat, 13 November 2010 at 2:23 PM

I would be nice to see the wires to this model

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2010 at 9:38 PM

So your going to use this photo to base your render on? ;)

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2010 at 9:59 PM

file_461587.jpg

:-P

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 13 November 2010 at 10:03 PM

file_461588.jpg

and an overlay

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2010 at 1:39 AM

very nice,, thanks

restif ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2010 at 8:48 PM

Very nice work!! Nice to see what Carrara can do.

50parsecs ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 2010 at 10:10 PM

Have to ask. Did you use Wings or Carrara to build your interior model? Looks great BTW.

stevejp ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2010 at 4:45 AM

Excellent. it got a real art deco look to it.. well i think it has. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.