Mon, Jul 8, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Exporting textured obj files..

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 12:46 PM · edited Sun, 07 April 2024 at 5:15 PM

I'm having a problem saving (exporting) my textured Object files... On B7.0

On B6.3.   I was able to import my object file model, apply my texture templates and  export the model..  I was then able to import the textured model back into Bryce again, without a problem..  I could also, import the model to any other program that handles object files..  (I'm planning to put up some free stuff...)

On B7.0  something happens in the exporting because the model refuses to import back again...   It just refuses to load back into Bryce7..  

Anyone know of any issues concernng this...?

BTW.. going back to B6.3 is not an option..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2010 at 10:34 AM

Attached Link: PoseRay

Try downloading PoseRay as it handles .obj very well, and inspect your exported Bryce 7 .obj to see what's getting exported..good luck

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 2010 at 4:14 PM

Thank you Bobby...  I'm going to download the Poseray...  and play with it.. till I learn how to use it...   ..

I just wanted to know if there were some issues out on this feature...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.