Sun, Oct 6, 5:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: need a Database

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 3:26 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:57 AM

I'm looking for something like PoserFilesDB that will work on Win 7 64-bit, can someone help me out please...

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 3:39 PM

what problem do you have with PoserfilesDB ?  except for the security blocking files in a program folder everything should work.

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 3:46 PM

do you know how to fix that and plus it ask for another program for it to work

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

vholf ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 6:18 PM

I never tried it before, just did on windows 7 64bit and is not working for me either.

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 7:20 PM

You should get an error message , what is it . ? The most likely is a missing module from the laanguage runtime code (basic or c) .

Anything I could supply would likely have the same issues.

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 8:13 PM

it has Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 provider is not registered on the local machine

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 2010 at 9:22 PM · edited Wed, 17 November 2010 at 9:31 PM

ahhh , ok, hmmm ...see if this means anything to you , the problem is the application is looking for a 32 bit driver (sort of)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894435/en-us

In the control panel for windows , the installed programs  (add or remove programs) you should look for net framework 1 and 2. If they are NOT installed you probably need to download and install both. Thats at that support link too.

If you are not familiar with installing software I would wait for instructions from the developer. I have left a PM at DAZ for him, but all the info I can find is fairly old.

Was this a commercial product or the freebie ?

If you go to control panel > administration tools > event log> application or maybe system you should see the error logged. clicking on that should take you to microsoft and the same support page I pasted. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.