Sat, Sep 21, 2:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: download problems

Verite ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 7:31 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

HAd two of my purchases fail to download multiple times today and yes before anyone asks I did send an email to store@renderosity.com but hadn't heard anything and thought I woyld mention it here as well. The failed downlaods are Cleopatra for Vicki and Vengeance. Here's hoping it gets fixed soon. Thanks in advance.

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 7:59 PM

I've reset the download counter for you.

BrianR ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 7:59 PM

Hi Verite, I've addressed an issue with the store re Vengeance as the 17mb file should be a 7.50mb after I liased with them regarding the file size and replaced the original with the trimmed down one. I would imagine that could be the problem so check the file size tomorrow & I hope you enjoy Vengeance :) Brian

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.