Fri, Oct 4, 1:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Classic Handguns (pack 2) now available here

panko ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 10:32 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 3:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=83236&vendor=9011

file_462423.jpg

This is a set of four classic, fully poseable, handguns intended to work with DAZ's Michael 4 and Victoria 4, however it can be used with any other character with a little tweaking of  the pose dials.

It Includes:

5 Character files:

1. AS400 (Spain)
  2. CLT_NS (USA)
  3. BRW_HP (Belgium)
  4. SW_28-200 (USA/GB)
  5. Army Belt --Morphable and conforming to the figure (M4, V4)

Note: Listed by alphabetic order. The names of the guns on the models and other items of this package have been modified to avoid possible trademark issues. Also the belt is the same one included in pack 1 and will be included in all of my handgun packs to come.

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy

panko ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 10:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=83236&vendor=9011

file_462424.jpg

20 Props: =======

2 spare magazines
4 Cartridges --according to the guns' calliber
4 cartridge shells
4 Leather holsters -not parented
4 Leather holsters -parented to the Army Belt
1 Silencer parented to AS400
1 Silencer parented to the BR_HP automatic

4 Hand poses for M4
4 Hand poses for V4
48 Poses for using the Weapons with Daz's M4 and V4
30 Mat Poses for the Army Belt
38 Textures

No characters, uniforms or gear are provided with this pack –just the weapons and their listed accessories.

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy

onimusha ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2010 at 6:39 AM

Great to see Panko back.  Your sets were always extremely high quality.  I'd love to see updates of your older stuff for M4 and I'm looking forward to more products in the future.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.