Sat, Aug 3, 8:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 30 4:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: African Village Toolkit

papillon68 ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2010 at 4:38 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 7:34 AM

I designed a toolkit with about 60 props and several material poses that allows to build a whole african village, as the ones typical of south africa, namibia, sudan, ethiopia.

The props are modular and can be combined and mix to create new objects. The toolkit will also feature a python script (and the equivalent .daz scene) to create a full african village madeof 60 huts and straw fence delimiters that can be used as a "startup platform" and completed adding the props provided in the toolkit.
Here is my blog page with several galleries and a description of the project: http://www.alessandromastronardi.net/en/?page_id=1148
I'm still working on promo renders that will show a full grown village, will post those as they are ready.

visit my blog:  www.alessandromastronardi.com

My Rendo Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.