Wed, Sep 18, 11:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Cloth Room question--Decorated Groups

Cyberwoman ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 4:54 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 1:26 AM

Just a quick Cloth Room question, and probably a fairly stupid one, but anyway... In the Cloth Room, each simulation can have one Hard Decorated Group, which moves with the underlying cloth but doesn't deform, (e.g. a button). But if you're making, say, a shirt with a whole row of buttons, does anyone know if you can assign all the buttons to the one Decorated Group without screwing things up?

~*I've made it my mission to build Cyberworld, one polygon at a time*~

Watch it happen at my technology blog, Building Cyberworld.

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 5:09 PM

Yes you can assign all the buttons to the one hard decorated group.

Cyberwoman ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2010 at 5:54 PM

Awesome, thanks Phil 😄 I'm making a dress with several clasps holding the front closed, but I didn't want to go to the trouble of modeling them if they wouldn't survive the simulation.

~*I've made it my mission to build Cyberworld, one polygon at a time*~

Watch it happen at my technology blog, Building Cyberworld.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.