Fri, Oct 4, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2010 Last Week in the Gallery Final Statistics

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 3:21 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 6:28 AM

This was a great year for Last Week in the Gallery.  So many members polished their skills and displayed their talents that the photography team had difficulties whittling down the choices each week to only 30 photographs.  Our selections touched 638 members, recognizing them for the artistic work and great strides they made in 2010.  I thought it might be nice to reflect on the breakdown of members selected.

There was one member selected 11 times

3 members were selected 10 times

5 members were selected 9 times

10 members were selected 8 times

7 members were selected 7 times

26 members were selected 6 times

46 members were selected 5 times

52 members were selected 4 times

63 members were selelcted 3 times

113 members were selected 2 times

312 members were selected 1 time

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 6:15 PM

Very interesting..the quality was always on top level and to me LWITG is a very appreciated weekly part of the photo forum.   Thanks to all for the work in getting it together.      Tom.

kgb224 ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2010 at 10:41 PM

I do not know how many times I were selected for the gallery of the week. I would just like to thank all members working here at Renerosity for their hard work as well as each and every Renderosity member which form part of the renderosity community for their support. May 2011 be a wonderful year for us all. God Bless.

whaleman ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2010 at 2:13 AM · edited Tue, 28 December 2010 at 2:14 AM

Only when you look at the numbers does the immensity of your moderation become obvious! Thanks you so much for your dedication which benefits all of us so much! ...Wayne

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2011 at 10:09 PM

Fascinating stats!  I'll look forward to LWITG for 2011!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2011 at 10:50 AM

wow, it makes me dizzy to think of all the fotos you look at to make these choices!!  thanks for a job well done!!

Jean-Luc_Ajrarn ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2011 at 8:30 PM

That's a helluva lot of faux-toes.... err i mean: photos! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.