Thu, Sep 19, 9:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Did you see this? For beginners ......

Virtual_World ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 9:42 AM · edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Attached Link: Poser Debut

For beginners ......   

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 9:46 AM

Airport security is a burden we must all shoulder. Do your part, and please grope yourself in advance.

saibabameuk ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 9:53 AM

Quote - cough

I know just the Doctor for that cough MR Magnus!

wolfie ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 10:59 AM

Careful!  You might be accused of spamming. (I won't because its not. but others...who knows)

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 11:03 AM

Wolfie, that's not going to help, moving threads like that and will get you into trouble.

Airport security is a burden we must all shoulder. Do your part, and please grope yourself in advance.

wolfie ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 11:20 AM

Quote - Wolfie, that's not going to help, moving threads like that and will get you into trouble.

God, I love your avatar.  Been trying to figure out what its from (if anything).

Virtual_World ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 11:33 AM

I didn't post anything in a long time.  I saw this new product and though it was good to alert beginners.  After browsing the forums today and read the latest threads I think that I am going to stay away from forums. 

SoulTaker ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 11:47 AM · edited Wed, 09 February 2011 at 11:48 AM

Attached Link: link

crazy harry

wolfie ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 11:47 AM

It is a great intro app at a decent price for beginners or folks wanting to at least get a taste of Poser.  I think SM is trying to appeal to the cash strapped crowd that seem to be migrating to DS because of its free price tag for the entry level and fairly cheap price for the paid version.  Not sure it will work but it might.  What few edges that Poser had over DS are withering away rapidly and the price for feature ratio really doesn't put Poser on a good footing any more.

wolfie ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 11:49 AM

Quote - crazy harry

Woot!  I thought it was a muppet but its been too many years since I had seen any shows.  Must have seen one on a commercial or something.  The granddaughters aren't really into the muppets.

scanmead ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 1:04 PM

ffft! I want all that extra stuff and tutorials, but for the Poser version I already have. hint hint hint SM.... 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.