Mon, Jul 8, 7:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 8:11 pm)

Subject: OT: Has anyone heard from Nickedshield??

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 1:16 PM · edited Thu, 30 May 2024 at 5:29 AM

I was intouch with him last year and last thing I heard from him was that he needed to go to the V.A. Hospital..  for routine check ups on some health issues...  That was last year 2010..  I looked at his info and he last posted on 02/June/2010... 

I fear he might have passed on...  I liked the fellow and was concerned...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 09 February 2011 at 9:57 PM

He was last logged in November...but I don't know anything else beyond that.  Have you tried sending him a sitemail or email?

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 4:42 AM
Forum Moderator

Tom is the mousie sub on hold now?

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 12:58 PM · edited Thu, 10 February 2011 at 1:01 PM

@ Jenx  yes I have e-mailed him several times and no answer....

No Dan..  This has nothing to do with the mousie sub..   Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 8:36 PM

Quote - @ Jenx  yes I have e-mailed him several times and no answer....

Try sending a PM, and then go to his gallery and make a comment in one of his images asking him to check his site mail.

Most people who upload images have their preferences set to receive email when a comment is made. However, if you just send a site mail, unless they've specifically set the options to send a notification of new mail, they don't know they have any until they come to the site.

So most gallery comments will have a notification sent to the artist's email address.

I've done the gallery comment trick a few times with success each time.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 9:14 AM

Will try that....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.