Tue, Oct 22, 8:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Looking for model

Nebula ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2001 at 3:58 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 8:45 PM

I am looking for Gundam Wing model to use in Poser. Have searched the web but have had no luck. Was wondering if anyone knew where I could find any of these characters. If it's not available for Poser, I could use a Lightwave, 3DS or trueSpace model and work from there. If your wondering what a Gundam is have a look at www.gundamwing.com. Will take what I can get but was hoping to find Sandrock, DeathCythe or Zero. Thanks! Nebula

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2001 at 6:16 PM

I thought there were several here. Try the free stuff area and search for Gundam or mecha. Bsteph

edriver ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 9:48 AM

3dcafe has some...but they aren't called Gundam because of copywrite issues...look in the scifi section in robots

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.