Fri, Sep 20, 9:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:41 pm)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Track programs customers use

Darklorddc ( ) posted Tue, 15 March 2011 at 11:31 AM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

I think there should be an (optional) way to register what programs customers are using and then a warning or filter should be there to prevent purchase or giveaways of noncompatible products.

For example, I just got a grab bag item of poser sci-fi mats. Cool! Except I use Daz Studio and it's completely worthless. I've also bought things with bad textures because I didn't see the "not daz studio compatible" mention buried in the product ad, even though it's listed as Daz Studio compatible in the thumbnail on the marketplace.

If we could click on a page that says we use programs x, y, and z and then when we purchase outside of that (or are given a free product like the grab bag) the system could cross reference it and warn that the product is not compatible OR in the case of the grab bags, choose another random item from the pool of the products that actually would work for us.

Because you have no idea the level of suck for me as someone who does sci-fi renders and models to get a sci-fi textures pack that I can't use.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 15 March 2011 at 3:52 PM

Thanks for the suggestion..I'll pass it on for you.

~Jani

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.