Mon, Sep 9, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Air Cavalry APU - Kitbash - WIP

KageRyu ( ) posted Sun, 20 March 2011 at 7:46 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 10:51 AM

Well, continuing my line of work kitbashing content from Powerfusion3d/Davorama, I am now working on an Air Calvary APU.  Much inspired by sources such as Madox-01, the Rifts SAMAS, and the APUs from the Matrix Movies.  So far I have this:

Air Calvalry APU

I have yet to add the air cavalry textures and logos.  I also need some more greebles and nurnies, particular roll bars and collision bars in a few places (off to modeler to make bits - blech).  Can't wait until it is ready and I can start posing and animating this - get to test my new jet and weapon FX props.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.