Mon, Sep 9, 5:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Victoria 3 and Michael 3 Cybernetic parts

KageRyu ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2011 at 1:56 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 7:26 PM

Some time last summer I was surfing the web at a friends house, and stumbled on a Poser online store that had a collection of some wonderful cybernetic arms, legs, wings and miscellaneous whatnot for the Da G3 figures. I mainly remember a lovely set of mechanical arms that ended in viscious clawed fingers, and some lovely mechanical wings for V3.  since I was not at my computer, I was unable to bookmark the site, and although I did email myself the web address, it never arrived to my inbox.  I have spent some time hoping to stumble on this site again, and going and looking when time allowed, but have had no luck.  I do not know if this is simply my bad luck, or because the site went offline or out of business.  If anyone is familiar with a site that has products that seem to meet these descriptions (barring of course Daz3d, Rendo, RuntimeDNA) I would be very appreciative if you could point me in the right direction.  Or if anyone knows of the site and can verify if it is now offline, that would at least provide closure to my search.

Thank you.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2011 at 6:13 PM · edited Mon, 04 April 2011 at 6:13 PM

IIRC, the guy who left RDNA last year over the debacle regarding their own figure and V4 may be the one you're thinking of.  Can't remember his site addy, though.  ExpressionImage or something like that, I think.

Last time I looked he didn't have much for sale but he used to sell some humanoid robots.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Mark@poser ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2011 at 6:41 PM

This is probably not what you are referring to, but the link will take you to some of the nicest cybernetic arms around. They are for V3 but will work on V4 too.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/cyber-arm-for?item=3788&_m=d

Also, the bot armor has some excellent legs and arms you can add to V4. I don't know if they'll work on V3.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/0/bot-armor?item=8101&cat=&_m=d

Good luck....

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2011 at 6:48 PM

I can vouch for the Cyber Arms.  The Bot Armour looks very much like the A3 Robot released a while ago.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

KageRyu ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2011 at 2:01 AM · edited Tue, 05 April 2011 at 2:06 AM

No, it was not Daz3d, I said that in th opening post.

I just checked ExpressionImage, and that wasn't it either.

These were conforming figures and props for V3 and M3 (mostly V3 as I recall). These were not at Daz3d, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, OnTarget, or ContentParadise - they were another web store selling Poser content that I stumbled on, and I can not remember the address for, or where I linked to it from (I though it was from Rendo's links - but after manually checking every link I can say it wasn't)

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

icprncss2 ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2011 at 6:07 PM

You are you refering to EI's Hebot and Shebot?

KageRyu ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2011 at 8:20 PM

Quote - You are you refering to EI's Hebot and Shebot?

No, I am not refering to those. As I already said, it was not at Daz3D, Renderosity, or RuntimeDNA. Those were RDNA - those were RuntimeDNA products. Also what I am looking for was several different conforming figures, such as arms, hands, legs, heads, and wings. The parts I am looking for had a much more "classic" cybernetic limb look - that is, with differing sized hydraulic tubes, and wires, and some visible motors (very much like what you see in the orriginal Terminator movies - though with more detail to it). What I am looking for was not a single, complete robot figure.

Dale B ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2011 at 5:12 AM

Sounds like you're talking about Traveller's old Psiberia and Psiberion character swap sets. With that you hide a body part and load and conform the replacement, creating as much cybernetic as you wanted. Question; did the figure have a replacement abdomen, where you had a mech spine and nothing else between ribs and pelvis? If so, then it was the traveller set, as that's the only one with that feature that I know of (and yes, the style is defintely in the T-800 look. Mostly. A bit more robust, though...) I don't think that one is for sale anymore, but you could sitemail traveller at rDNA and see what the status is

KageRyu ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2011 at 8:00 AM

Again, no. Psiberia and Traveller's stuff is RuntimeDNA.

As I said in OP: The items I am trying to find again were not from Daz3D, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, ContentParadise, PoserWorld, or PoserAddicts.

icprncss2 ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2011 at 9:11 AM

Here's English Bob's list of sites.  Maybe this will help. 

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/links_page.php

Besides the Mike and Vicki Psiberia/Psiberion sets (which you can still purchase from RDNA), the only other complete set of cyborg parts was Andygraph's sets for V3. 

Is it possible the site you are looking for has shut down?

KageRyu ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2011 at 2:54 PM

I do not know if the site I am trying to find has shut down or not. Also as I mentioned these were not all a single complete set, but were being sold as pieces and parts. I posted hoping someone else might have been familiar with a sight or vendor. That is why in the OP I specifically stated which sites it wasn't. Blind stabs in the dark really aren't helping find these, and I have already checked the links from Rendo, Morphography, and RDNA with no luck. If someone is familiar and can offer information, great, otherwise there really isn't a point in just posting link sites, or referencing sites i already stated it wasn't (Daz3d, Rendo, RDNA). Thanks anyways.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.