Mon, Sep 9, 6:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Want to meake your own clothes ?

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2011 at 12:19 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Attached Link: The Digital Tailor Starter Kit

Just released a set of starter meshes and video tutorials in the marketplace :) on sales at 30% discount.

The meshes are for V4, and one video shows you how to make your own templates.

The modelling application used in the videos is Silo, but I used standard modelling tools which will be common in most poly modelling applicaitons.

Hope you like them :)

John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2011 at 9:01 AM

Hey John, this looks really interesting. Do you cover rigging/joints in Poser?

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2011 at 11:39 AM

Hi Karen

This is the first in a series of video sets that will cover all aspects of making clothes.  I started out with the modelling because it seemed logical :)

The next set covers UVMapping and Texturing

Then Grouping, rigging and joints

Then Morphs, both Custom and Injecting figure morphs then fixing them

I though I would split them up because some people know some of the steps already and I did not want to have a huge product where people payed for stuff they didn't really need.  So splitting them up means I can make the individual products cheaper and if you know about one aspect you need not buy it :) if that makes sense.

I am well into the UVMapping and Texturing videos, so they will be out soon(ish) closely followed by the Grouping/Rigging/Joints part.

Hope that helps

John.

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2011 at 11:45 AM

That makes a lot of sense - thanks John!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2011 at 12:59 PM

Quote - That makes a lot of sense - thanks John!

No Problem :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.