Mon, Sep 9, 6:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:20 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: How about ;)

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2011 at 9:30 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 2:51 AM

I know another forum is probably not what you want, because of the admin overheads etc.  But how about a Customer Vendor Forum.

The idea being that customers and vendors get to interact in their respective roles, without violating all sorts of current forum rules.

I'd suggest combining a few of the less frequently visited forums together and expanding the remit a bit.

Marketplace Showcase, Wishing Well could come together combining that traffic, maybe even freebies.  I think the anythign that gets more traffic to those forums would be a good thing.

Extending the remit I think we should have a more open dialog between vendors and customers, something where vendors can ask the customer base questions about what they want from products.  Whether it's a broad genre question or a more techinical aspect on product features.

Thats my thought anyway, hope it makes sense.

John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2011 at 1:31 PM

Customers and vendors already have areas where they can communicate together so we really do not need another forum for that I would think. Customers and vendors are able to discuss any issues via sitemail. We have the MP customer support forum, Wishing Well, Showcase, etc for general communications..the Freestuff forum doesn't need to be combined with any other forum either since it is a very active forum.

Thanks for the suggestions tho, its appreciated :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2011 at 5:41 PM

Maybe I was overthinking slightly :) what I think we really need is more activity in those places.

Though I do think we need somewhere for vendors to ask questions of customers without violating some forums rule or other :)

John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.