Wed, Sep 18, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: ? about merging light files

santicor ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:24 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 9:24 AM

how can  you  merge saved light sets.

this would be good

S

"When you have to shoot ...

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=580115

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:28 PM

you mean load both sets at the same time ?

santicor ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:31 PM

load set 1 -  then load set 2 and it is additive - instead of replacing the first  set

so -  yes

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:39 PM

Load the first light set. Select the second, and then click the button with two checks in it at the bottom. This adds the lights to the existing lights.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:41 PM

I'm going to keep saying this as it seems to be necessary.

You paid money for the software AND A MANUAL. The poor Daz Studio and Carrara users do not get manuals - they are sorry. They wish they had a manual to read.

Read your manual. You will find it's like upgrading your software without spending a dime. You will have many features you do not "have" now.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:48 PM

file_468753.png

This is on page 102 of the PP2010 reference manual.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:48 PM · edited Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:51 PM

file_468754.png

Page 103

This documents the double checkmark add to scene button for lights.

While you're there, read the part about single versus double check button for Poses - Universal poses. I bet half the people reading this didn't know that one either.

santicor ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 10:54 PM

OK so I just  tried that  and my  PC went blue screen .

There is a burned plastic smell  and purple smoke coming out the back/.

Thanks

actually  yes  even  without the manual  I should have intuativeley known  that that  was how to do it. thanks and have a nice weekend  you 

SUPER FREAK

SUPER FREAK

you're super   FREAK -  AH

SHOOT.

Don't talk "

- Tuco

Santicor's Gallery:

Medzinatar ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 12:08 AM

file_468756.jpg

> Quote -   actually  yes  even  without the manual  I should have intuativeley known  that that  was how to do it

Even without intuition, some answers can appear when you mouse over things

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.