Mon, Sep 9, 4:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: I have a question on Victoria 2 also

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 10:38 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:56 AM

She can supposedly wear the P4fem clothes. How? Can she use the P4fem textures? or the P4fem hair? Can someone explain the geometry differences or similarities? Don't get me wrong, I want her - I just want to know how the clothes thing will work.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 10:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that Daz has morphed and scaled Vicktoria 1 so the P4 clothes will work. The geometry OBJ is the same. The hair should work. Daz has free hair files for the Poser hair to fit Vickie and Mike, and most of the hair they sell now comes set up for P4 and Millenium folk.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2001 at 11:08 AM

Thanks for the info... I have all the converted hair - I thought maybe the bodies were the same and the heads were different - shows you how much I know!! Those new textures maps look great - I bet they'd look wonderful on VolupVicky.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.