Sat, Sep 21, 4:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Load Environment/Prop from Daz into Poser La Piazza Realistic Mediterranean Town

stargsr ( ) posted Fri, 27 May 2011 at 10:18 AM · edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

file_469240.jpg

I purchased this and have downloaded the exe and loaded.  I cannot find a runtime folder to add to library.  What am I doing wrong.  I use poser off and on and forget all i learned each time.  Mainly work in vue all help is appreciated.  I am attaching a pic of the loaded files in poser.  UAC is off.  I left daz studio selected when I loaded the product and it loaded to the Poser file????

Using Poser 8 on Windows 7.  Poser in loaded on E drive no room on C.

Thanks in advance

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 27 May 2011 at 9:02 PM

Did you try just installing all Poser files instead?  And did you check under figures category in P8's runtime?  From what I can see, the exe did install in the right place.  Also, you have a nested runtime folder within your P8 runtime.  That may cause some problems, although I noticed my PP2010 recognizing it without any issues.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.