Tue, Sep 24, 6:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:55 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Does anyone recognize this hair?

FWArt ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2011 at 5:10 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

file_470891.jpg

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right place, but it's the first time I am using this forum. I am in the middle of a project and the hair I wanted to use just doesn't look right and I saw the one in the attached picture. I know I have seen it somewhere before, unless it was when I saw this picture before, but was just wondering if someone knows what hair this is.  Thanks :) 

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2011 at 10:41 PM

Have you asked in the Poser or DAZ Studio forums?

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

FWArt ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 5:23 AM

Thanks for your answer. I have found out since that I got the wrong forum, it's the first time I used it. Lucky enough I did get someone emailing me the answer, so I did find it, and will make sure that next time I go to the Poser forum. Thanks again for your help and have a great week.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.