Wed, Sep 18, 11:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 13 4:19 pm)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Gallery submission form that saves entries?

Cyberwoman ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2011 at 2:31 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:37 AM

Any way we can make the Gallery submission form save what you've entered if something is invalid and you have to go back? This morning I spent half an hour at least tracking down the credits for a bunch of freebies I used in an image so I could put them in the description, only to have the submission fail because my thumbnail was too large (note to self, Photoshop does not always read the sizes accurately.) When I went back to the submission form, all my data was gone including the description, so I had to re-research and type it up again. While re-submitting it, I remembered to copy the description to my computer's clipboard so I could save it, but I still managed to mess up the submission twice more and I had to re-enter all my data each time. I've seen online forms for ordering, registration, etc. that keep the data you've already entered, but highlight required fields or fields with invalid entries; would it be possible to do something similar for Gallery submissions?

~*I've made it my mission to build Cyberworld, one polygon at a time*~

Watch it happen at my technology blog, Building Cyberworld.

Belladzines ( ) posted Sat, 23 July 2011 at 12:27 PM

Oh thats always been my headache and i have mentioned it before in the past ..... im waiting for it to be fixed ... cause its the same thing with vendor product submissions, the system wont save any entries once you hit that button and then have to go back ....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.