Thu, Sep 19, 10:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Problems with sitemail and forum

Ilona-Krijgsman ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 2:12 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:46 PM

I still can't post comments at the forum, nor on sitemail. The textfield turns in to blue so that I can't see anything so as the cursor. If I want to leave a note then I must swich over to internet explorer.  Firefox is my main browser so I find it irritated. Can somebody tell me what this could be? Or am I the only one with this problem? The only thing that works is the comment field by other members, so I find this very odd.

Ilona

~ Photos are small paintings created in your mind before you press the shutter! ~

kgb224 ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 2:18 AM

I do not have problems and I also use Firefox as my browser at work and at home Ilona.

I am no expert helping with this problem though. I trust there will be someone able to help.

God Bless.

jayfar ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 5:34 AM

Hi Iona,

I had this very problem last year and the only way for me to get over it was to change my browser. You may find after a month or two it might right itself.

I am bald now through tearing my hair out, please don't do the same.

Love, Jeff.

MrsLubner ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 8:37 AM

I use FireFox as my primary browser and I have no problems at all. Hopefully, someone wll have an answer for you.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

blinkings ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2011 at 6:38 AM

I use Chrome and it works fine. My whinge is that hyperlinks are very hard to tell from regular text......and everything is STILL BLUE! ;)

Ilona-Krijgsman ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2011 at 1:25 AM · edited Tue, 09 August 2011 at 1:32 AM

file_471685.jpg

BLINKINGS:

I still have the forum filed option and sitemail option field blue, so I cant not type there and must switch over to IE. I can't find the problem at firefox. All other fields I can use so as uploading my image and commenting other members. If I start the sitemail, you see in the first place a white field and very quickly it turns in to blue. And then I lost the pointer to see what I am doing. So as  now I have to login on IE to leave a note about it. I never had that before it started after changing the layout

look example printscreen

Ilona

~ Photos are small paintings created in your mind before you press the shutter! ~

jayfar ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2011 at 2:04 AM

When I had this problem I uploaded in the browser that I couldn't see in and then went to another browser to view.  This may not help you but its worth a try.

Good luck. Jeff.

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2011 at 9:15 AM

Try re-installing Firefox

Equal right's for photographer's because i will be one - one day...................

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.