Fri, Oct 4, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Type overlap in Poser 8 Animation Palette?

MikeMoss ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 2:56 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 5:26 PM

Hi

Anyone know how to get the type in my Animation Palette to not look like it does in this picture.  This is Poser 8 only, the palette looks fine in Poser 6.

I thought it was probably because of the type size I use in Windows but changing that to the default size didn't help.

Poser 8 Animation Palette.

This isn't unusable but it's  kind of a pain.

I'd love to spread these all out a little.

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

mitzi-CG ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 3:37 PM

I had this happen a long time ago, because it couldn't find Helvetica font and substituted another.

I'm at work now so can't check Poser, but in the .xml for the pallete it tells what font it is expecting.

The "poser.ini" also has a font substitution list.  Sometimes deleting it and letting poser rebuild will take care of problems like that

MikeMoss ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hi

Deleting the .ini file didn't help.

It still looks the same, there are no default fonts missing from my computer as far as I know.

In fact I have hundreds of additional fonts.

Mike

wimvdb ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 4:21 PM

Did you change the DPI setting for Windows?  (Personalize!Display!Set Custom DPI)

If you set it higher as 100% you will get the overlapping in the animation palette

I have it at 125% and have the same overlap as you do. If I change it back to 100% there is no overlap

MikeMoss ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2011 at 10:45 PM

Hi

Well I set it at 135% normally.

I've used that setting for years, in both XP and Windows 7.

I don't really want to leave it at 100% all the time.

My palete in Poser 6 works fine.

I guess I'll either have to live with it or change the setting every time I use Poser.

Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.