Thu, Sep 19, 8:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: SickleYield Customers: Your Feedback Sought!

SickleYield ( ) posted Fri, 05 August 2011 at 11:15 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Hello, you lovely people!

To date I've been realizing that, not only do I have a fairly large number of customers now, but that a lot of my livelihood now depends on repeat business.  And some of you have felt free to send me your questions, suggestions and comments here on the site, which is absolutely great, and please keep doing that.

But the number of people I hear actual feedback from vs. the number who buy things is actually quite small.  There are a couple of things I've heard posed that I need further feedback on from those who have already bought my products before I decide how to proceed.

My questions to you are:

-Do you use the drop morphs on the pants, if you bought pants? Did you buy the pants for that feature?  With new products, do you think it's worth adding "spread handles" at the waist to make the morph more viable for different poses, even if it adds enough time that I have to charge $2 more for each pair (raising the price to around $12 in many cases)?

-How do you feel pro/con about permanent geometry wrinkles?  Would you rather see wrinkles added via bump map only?

-Are you happy with the textures, including SickleFuse add-ons if purchased? If not, how could they be better?

-Do you use more fantasy items, more sci fi items, or more everyday/contemporary items?

-Would you pay for an add-on for fits for the Freak 4 or another figure? If so, which?

Thank you for taking the time to respond!  Feel free to add other things you think I should know that I haven't thought to ask.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.