Mon, Sep 9, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Poser track ball, or Windows 7 issue

Swidhelm ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2011 at 9:37 PM ยท edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Hey all. I've got a problem that I've only ever had with Windows 7, so I'm assuming it has to do with mouse settings, but I don't know. I am also curious if anyone else has had this problem.

When holding the trackball in poser (other 3d apps too) and dragging, examining an object or something, for more than a couple seconds, poser suddenly minimizes. Happens all the time, and google has turned up nothing. It's driving me nuts.

I'm assuming another ball drop by Microsfot--they are good at dropping the ball. But if anyone has any experience with this, I was hoping someone might have a solution? Or perhaps a work around?

Edit: Seems to be once I release the mouse button after a few seconds, the window minimizes.

Cheers

Darrin

biggerhammer ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2011 at 11:28 PM

I've had similar experiences in Windows 7 (Win 7 professional, 32 bit, SP1) when the mouse goes over the bar at the bottom of the window- Windoze thinks I want to select another program, so it helpfully minimizes the one I was working with. I haven't seen it any time that the mouse is not at the bottom of the screen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.