Fri, Oct 4, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Sparky's Parascroll in 3D

MikeMoss ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2011 at 2:20 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

Attached Link: Parascroll Anaglyph

Hi 

I'm still experimenting with Stereo and I combined Sparky's Parascroll with stereo imaging to create this short video, just to see if it would work. * This has suffered a lot in the compression and uploading, the original has no visable ghosting at all.*

I thought that Sparky would be interested in seeing this.

I'm getting closer to doing a real 3D video project, combining all the stuff I learned so far.

My images are a lot better now, and this is my first attempt at applying it to video.

* This is one of my recent Anaglyphs, using a 3D image from Age of Conan combined with element in Poser.*

Stereo Image

I'm having a lot of fun doing this stuff, and I get to show off when we have company.

I have created a 3D slide show that has images I found on the internet combined with some of my own, and I bought enough Anglyph glasses for everyone.

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2011 at 2:51 PM

Darn! I don't have the glasses but it sure looks like your enjoying yourself.  An abacus huh? LOL

MikeMoss ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2011 at 11:13 PM

I see someone has discovered my pseudonym! :) LOL

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.