Mon, Jul 8, 6:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: man is attacked by polar bear while people watched..

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2011 at 7:44 PM · edited Wed, 15 May 2024 at 7:13 PM

file_473778.jpg

Bear Attack in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada!

These are pictures of an actual polar bear attacking a man.

The pictures were taken while people watched and did nothing to stop the attack!

Reports from the local newspaper say that the victim will make a full recovery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhiannon ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2011 at 8:00 PM

HAHAHAHA ... that is priceless, thanks for the laugh!  :-)

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2011 at 8:24 PM

that happened only 900 miles north of where I live...should I be worried...LOL...cute post . ..   ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Ravyns ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2011 at 9:11 PM

Ahhhhh! How cute!! 

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

erosiaart ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2011 at 10:08 PM

the bear is so cute! adorable! haha though for the rest of it! thanks for an early morning laugh... 

peedy ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 12:12 AM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Too, too cute! :-D

Corrie

dyret ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 3:15 AM

lol. i bet the bear is bi-polar.

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 6:31 AM
Forum Moderator

OMG!!! This is terrible. What a vicious animal. Should be put down already. And nobody helped? What is the matter with people these days?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Quest ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 11:36 AM

But where is the other picture where the bear ripped the guy's leg off? And it shows all the people standing around eating hotdogs and hamburgers as they watch the mauling? Very cute.

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 11:43 AM

i can haz manz ankel?

Cuted to death! How horrible!

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 1:53 PM

This took some thinking about wether I should have posted these horrible images..

Luckly the man survived the attack...   If I were there I would have certainly had my hands all over that bear..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

erosiaart ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 8:38 PM
Quest ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 9:12 PM

They're really adorable like most babies are at that playful age. Even tho, you can hear the guy yulp when the cub bites him. Imagine what those bites will be like when that cub has grown to 300 lbs. Cool video Rosie.

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2011 at 10:10 PM

That's a cute one too....  I wonder where is Mom!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.