Sun, Sep 22, 2:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: C3DE 09 call for participation

Danas_Anis ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2011 at 2:02 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:02 AM

Hello! 

C3DE 08 is out, now it is time to make C3DE 09! Smile 
I invite you all to submit your wonderful artwork to C3DE 09. 
Lets make it wow! 

I am thinking how many Sci-fi fans we have over here? 
Shall we try a topic for C3DE 09 that would be Sci-fi themed? 

Hope you are all doing fine!

Titanic401 ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2011 at 12:22 AM

Are they any restrictions as to what kind of content it can be? What's the deadline?

stardust ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 1:30 AM

We are still accepting submissions - the deadline is flexible - when Danas has enough content, it gets put together :) 

Submission guidelines are here:

http://carrara3dexpo.com/#/submit-your-work/4549546761

I hope you can submit something!

Happy holidays!

thomllama ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 7:22 PM

hey maybe mention the carrara Community Project we just started.. get more people invovled and then have some new subject matter for later issues..? maybe a few will to Tutorials of how they built their item?  just a thought.

Hexagon, Carrara, Sculptris, and recently Sketchup. 

Titanic401 ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 9:11 PM

I have some Star Trek stuff and/or some OS BSG stuff I was thinking of contributing, would this be a problem?

stardust ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 12:36 AM

Quote - I have some Star Trek stuff and/or some OS BSG stuff I was thinking of contributing, would this be a problem?

That would be perfect! Danas wanted to go for a Scifi theme in the next issue, so send it in :)

stardust ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 12:37 AM

Quote - hey maybe mention the carrara Community Project we just started.. get more people invovled and then have some new subject matter for later issues..? maybe a few will to Tutorials of how they built their item?  just a thought.

If you put together something, I'm sure Danas would appreciate it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.