Thu, Sep 19, 4:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:15 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Fatal error

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Wed, 09 November 2011 at 4:09 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

This is the message that many users are presented with when attempting to access Renderosity.

Fatal error: MySQL error: Too many connections in /rn1/renderosity/public_html/classes/class.bw_Database.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 162

I believe that i read about this originally on a post where it was declared that it was being looked into ?

25 Min i sat tonight attempting to connect and each and every time i was presented with this message.

Everyone apart from those in charge seem to realise that this is a bandwidth problem yet the only statement ever made is that it is being looked into.

It is really not a difficult problem to resolve yet users are still being left to see this sign and an unresolved problem

WHY?

People have actually said that they are considering leaving because of this problem and i believe that some already have according to conversations between members.

So how long are members going to be told the matter is being looked into?

Those who run this site already know that this is a simple bandwidth problem-so why the delay in fixing it ?

Equal right's for photographer's because i will be one - one day...................

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 09 November 2011 at 9:51 PM

I do believe it was fixed.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2838990

Are you still getting the errors?

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 10 November 2011 at 12:37 AM

I do believe this is a recurring problem since I get it about once a month. A few hours later its good.  I always assumed it was the connections database not being cleanup when a user leaves without logging off .

Probably wrong about that though.

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Thu, 10 November 2011 at 3:05 AM

Sorry Jumpstartme2 but the little big problem has not gone away and is not fixed-in actual fact it is occurring more often than it did and not only to myself and as markschum kindly say's it still occurrs and a few hours later it is good again---Probably due to less users-As the Fatal error states-TOO MANY CONNECTIONS.

Many thanks for your time

Equal right's for photographer's because i will be one - one day...................

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.