Wed, Sep 18, 7:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: Ok... I'm baffled again.

MacMyers ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 1:17 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 2:52 PM

file_476603.jpg

Dumb...er... I mean back again.

What causes this and how do I do it? It renders fine. Well... assuming it wasn't stupid to begin with.

Mac

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 2:48 PM

Do you have the render assigned as a background?

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 3:20 PM

try switching to sreed instead of opengl and see what you get.

that looks really messed up.

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 4:14 PM

Quote - What causes this and how do I do it?

There could be any number of causes, but genital lice are the most likely cause. How do you do it? Place the cupped hand so that the fingers are touching the rear of your scrotum, then rapidly and repeatedly make a fist. 😉

[Sorry, could not resist]

MacMyers ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 5:13 PM

Heh..... that might help lesbentley.

No... it's not assigned as a background. It just started after I moved stuff around and trying to put the Slurpie Machine bqackground in there and it started hqappening then. Probably a background problem of some kind.

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 7:28 PM

To me, it looks like you have something mirror reflective in front of the subject, behind the camera and behind ithe subject as well.  You might try translating it in any directions and if there's any change,keep going until you can see what it is.  This would reqire ray tracing and set at three bounces to do what I'm thinking I see.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

dorkmcgork ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 2:28 AM

lol les

go that way really fast.
if something gets in your way
turn

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 4:40 AM

Did you try to upgrade your display drivers?

Clean your system?

Use a mirror somewhere?

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.