Sun, Oct 6, 8:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Would anyone be interested in this?

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 2:59 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 2:22 AM

file_476769.jpg

I created a teepee...

I am thinking about making the flap so it would open and close, but I am also thinking no one would ever close it.

It also comes with the bedroll and pillow...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 3:01 AM

file_476773.jpg

The bedroll and pillow.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 6:01 AM

As  a freebie im sure people will download it .

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 7:21 AM

I am finalizing the textures, and then I have to figure out how to package it and where to put it as a freebie.

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 11:20 AM

if you make a runtime in the root folder of a drive it will zip with the correct paths to load straight into Poser. i.e c:runtimeetc.

just copy your files over to the same folders, such as texture/geometries/librarie/prop and so forth.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 1:07 PM

Got it. I have installed plenty of these on my own pc... I just don't have a zip utility. Anyone know of a good free one?

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 1:27 PM

Rokket:

You can do that in Windows: right-click the folder or file that you want to put in a zip-file, and in the menu select Send to:Compressed folder (don't know the exact words in English Windows).

If you want more options, 7-Zip is nice.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 5:11 PM

I believe those are the exact words in English!

I will have to see if I can download 7-Zip. That name sounds familiar. Thank you.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2011 at 5:19 PM

Looks good rokket! I'm sure people will use it :)

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2011 at 6:54 PM

Thanks! I wasn't trying to go for historically accurate. I was going for a modern, let's go camping look to it. I am pleased with how it turned out. I should have it ready to go and posted on ShareCG soon...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.