Mon, Sep 9, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Hair

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 2:58 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 7:49 PM

Propschick includes Anastasia (Alyson 2) in her new hair Ametrine.  What a fantastic bonus!

Mods, I thought it best to give the hair its own thread, but  if you do not agree please move this to where you want.  NP

Janl ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 5:56 PM

Her Merilia Hair also includes an Alyson 2 fit and is a Prime item. It is great to see Anastasia being supported. Thank you, Propschick!

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 10:15 PM

I must have been fogged  when I bought the Merilia Hair, I  did not know it had a fit for Alyson. I will look at it again, thanks Janl.

imax24 ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 10:25 PM

It's not hard to adapt V4 hair to Alyson2 or Anastasia. Move it down about 0.600 to allow for Ana's shorter stature, back about 0.100, and scale slightly, 92-94%. Close-cropped do's may need a little more tweaking.

Janl ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 10:52 PM · edited Sat, 07 January 2012 at 10:53 PM

Yep, but being a hair addict it was exciting to see hair especially for Anastasia! :m_bouncy:

3Dream also has some Alyson 2 hair fits in Free Stuff (on his website). They have to be moved back slightly for Anastasia.

RodS ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 11:23 PM

Hmmmm - very good info - I'm gonna print this...

I love the Anastasia Character for Alyson 2. She looks so real!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2284138&user_id=638494&np&np

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

imax24 ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 1:57 AM · edited Sun, 08 January 2012 at 2:04 AM

Quote - Yep, but being a hair addict it was exciting to see hair especially for Anastasia!

Because it's so easy to generate an Anastasia fit morph for hair, we might be seeing it in more and more hair products the way we do with Aiko and Stephanie fits. I hope so. It takes the vendor only a few minutes and makes the product appealing to every owner of Anastasia who might not otherwise be in the market for hair.

BTW, there is an "Anastasia" hair product in the marketplace, the promo even shows hair sticks like the ones that come with Anastasia the character. But it's been there since 2007.  It wasn't made for Blackhearted's character, as you might think if you do a search for "Anastasia" in the MP.

Janl ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 3:24 AM · edited Sun, 08 January 2012 at 3:26 AM

Quote - Because it's so easy to generate an Anastasia fit morph for hair, we might be seeing it in more and more hair products the way we do with Aiko and Stephanie fits. I hope so.

That would be lovely Imax. I hope so too. 😄

Just searched for that hair and it looks great. Thanks for pointing it out. Swam does lovely hair too. 😄 I really am trying to curb my hair addiciton... really I am... :lol:

imax24 ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 10:34 AM · edited Sun, 08 January 2012 at 10:35 AM

>>>I really am trying to curb my hair addiciton... really I am...

Well, they say the first step is admitting the problem.

My addiction is buying things on sale and with coupons, even though I have a Downloads folder with maybe 50 things I haven't even installed yet. Thank goodness Rendo warns you when you try to buy something twice!

LilWolff ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 2:13 PM

LOL the problem is I have an addiction to everything 3D!  I have SO much for other characters I can only shop at stores that do tell you if you try to buy something again.

I hope if anyone see's a new hair offering they post it here?

BTW RodS, I love your signature. I have been doing that most of my life. LOL

Janl ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 4:02 PM

Quote - LOL the problem is I have an addiction to everything 3D!  I have SO much for other characters I can only shop at stores that do tell you if you try to buy something again.

:lol: I think resistance is futile. We might as well just go with the flow. :lol:

I'll be watching out for more Anastasia hair too. 😄

RodS ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 7:57 PM

Quote - BTW RodS, I love your signature. I have been doing that most of my life. LOL

LOL - Yeah, I like my reality much better.... Much more fun...

Glad to see I'm not the only one with an addiction to all this 3D crack... I should buy stock in Renderosity.... Got another cartload to download tonight - including more hair for Anastasia.

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 2:23 PM

Celina Hair by Outoftouch is a new Prime item for Anastastia, Antonia, Mariko and V4 etc.

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:19 PM

Quote - Celina Hair by Outoftouch is a new Prime item for Anastastia, Antonia, Mariko and V4 etc.

Thanx, Janl! Wow - Antonia and Mariko too... :-D

I'm all over it!!

:-D

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:58 PM · edited Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:58 PM

Quote - > Quote - Celina Hair by Outoftouch is a new Prime item for Anastastia, Antonia, Mariko and V4 etc.

Thanx, Janl! Wow - Antonia and Mariko too... :-D

I'm all over it!!

:-D

:laugh:

That's what I thought... poor Mariko hardly gets anything new. 😄

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 4:55 PM

Thank you Janl! Love that it has a fit for the two A's and is in Prime! Prime is really working out to be worth more than the cost of admission.

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 13 January 2012 at 3:24 PM

Two more fits in the Market Place for  Anastasia - Chenoa & Sand Heiress!

clapping for the vendors supporting her.

Janl ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 12:23 PM

Thank you, LilWolf. :)

Joy Hair by Swam has just been released with an Anastasia fit! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.