Sun, Oct 6, 8:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: My first render with Poser 9

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 3:15 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

file_477690.jpg

And, my first pose with Antonia. I used 3Dream's awesome face morph, her weight mapped clothes, and I did the pose myself. I am liking what I see in her. Once I get a bit better at modelling, I want to make a Catwoman suit for her.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 3:16 PM

I still have to figure out how to use SSS and what-not properly, but so far, Poser 9 has impressed me. The faster render times are a definite plus.

I just wish I could install the SR1...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 3:29 PM

RuntimeDNA's forum has a dedicated section about the new features in both Poser 9 and PoserPro 2012.  It is worth perusing the different topics, many answers to questions you may already asking.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:08 PM

Thanks! I'll check that out.

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:28 PM

Very nice work, Rokket. 😄 Excellent for a first go!

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

MacMyers ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:29 PM

I like!

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:34 PM

Quote - Very nice work, Rokket. 😄 Excellent for a first go!

She is so easy to work with. You were right when you said I was in for a treat. I am happy about the purchase!

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quote - I like!

Thank you! I started this one because I wanted to see for myself about how well Antonia bends. I see a lot of catlike poses in her future, at least for me! :biggrin:

JAFO ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:40 PM

i like the pose , not bad for a start ... purchase?... antonia is free in several locations... i have other free items for sale if you are interested....lol

JAFO

Y'all have a great day.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:49 PM

@ JAFO

I was referring to Poser 9, not Antonia... :biggrin: I have been using Poser 8 for the last couple years, and all the new features in Poser 9 are a bit daunting, but I am having a good time learning things.

JAFO ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 4:58 PM

lol... im easily confused... i started with poser2... things were a bit simpler then...poser has come a long way... hang in there  youll be  answering all  my questions soon...

JAFO

Y'all have a great day.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 5:21 PM

If you had gone with the Pro series, you would need to relearn everything about lighting and how to apply them under gamma correctiorendering.  As it is, it wouldn't be a bad idea to familiarize yourself with it, and how to apply it within P9.  It is more of a step towards realism, but it is learning how use minimal lighting to achieve better effects.

geep ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 6:18 PM

👍 Nicely done.

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 6:37 PM

Quote - If you had gone with the Pro series, you would need to relearn everything about lighting and how to apply them under gamma correctiorendering.  As it is, it wouldn't be a bad idea to familiarize yourself with it, and how to apply it within P9.  It is more of a step towards realism, but it is learning how use minimal lighting to achieve better effects.

Yeah, the more I learn the more I realize I don't know anything.... :biggrin:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.