Mon, Sep 9, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: OT Maybe? Drop Crotch Jeans

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 7:58 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 5:53 AM

OMG! Some of my modeling attempts looked like these and I scrapped them!

http://www.oaknyc.com/oak-medium-indigo-drop-skinny-jean.html?enlarged#3

I guess if you wanted to remember your infancy with a fully loaded diaper on, these would do the trick.

I don't think I want these for the Poser models, let alone myself. 

Egads who buys this stuff?

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 8:16 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

OMFG...that would drive me NUTS! I mean absolutely batshit crazy....lol. I can't imagine buying anything like that. Looks like they shrunk and are now 5 sizes too small.

Laurie

Winterclaw ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 8:53 PM

What girl needs a purse when her pants has 20 compartments?

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

TheOwl ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 9:03 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Passion is anger and love combined. So if it looks angry, give it some love!

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 9:13 PM

She looks like she's got a load in her pants. Gah. LOL

Laurie

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 9:30 PM

and the fashion industry proves me wrong yet again... I've long maintained that skinny jeans are the ugliest garment possible...  I stand corrected

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 9:46 PM

:scared: Really? That is fashion? lol

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 10:07 PM

Soon we will see a marsupial pouch  and camel toe jeans introduced as new fashions. LOL   It's getting scary!

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 10:12 PM · edited Mon, 30 January 2012 at 10:13 PM

I'm assuming those only look even half good on someone who's a size -8, so I'm safe :P. Skeletal females only...lol. They're too weak from starvation to climb stairs anyway,  let alone getting themselves all twisted up in their pants doing so. :P

Laurie

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 10:37 PM

The girl modeling them looks like she is perhaps a 2-4 . I don't think they look very good on her - we might go down to a 0.

I didn't realize they are unisex!  Won't the guys be happy about that! LOL

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 11:41 PM

Quote - The girl modeling them looks like she is perhaps a 2-4 . I don't think they look very good on her - we might go down to a 0.

I didn't realize they are unisex!  Won't the guys be happy about that! LOL

Not really. My sick and twisted little mind just thought it would be easier for a tranny to hide his/her/it junk...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

ashley9803 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 12:41 AM

Of course all the wrong people will wear them-

Cute

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 3:51 AM

Pair them with the matching drop armpit top and voila instant flying squirrel.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 12:26 PM

Dine and dancers,(with the large ballroom) for females?

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 1:17 PM

Quote - Pair them with the matching drop armpit top and voila instant flying squirrel.

ROTFL! Your right!

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 2:24 PM

HAHAHA!!

Quote - Pair them with the matching drop armpit top and voila instant flying squirrel.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 2:26 PM

Several years ago-I saw my first Gansta Rappah Droopy Drawers on a kid- I laughed! Next thing I know-I see lots of kids waddling down the sidewalk. And I STILL laugh.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 3:48 PM

Quote -  Several years ago-I saw my first Gansta Rappah Droopy Drawers on a kid- I laughed! Next thing I know-I see lots of kids waddling down the sidewalk. And I STILL laugh.

Being a mother, I feel an odd urge to follow them and pull their pants up. :P

Laurie

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 5:22 PM

I know what you mean Laurie. 

The waddle walk(love that termonology Eric)  has been around for a couple of fashion cycles.  I think the pants get lower each time. 

If you combine pants on the ground with drop crotch jeans I bet your couldn't walk at all!

At least pants on the ground got us a song and I just checked and you can still actually buy it on amazon. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 5:58 PM

First the pants were low because they were 10 sizes too big. Now they're low because they're 10 sizes too small.

Why can't not-even-close-to-fitting crap like this ever be fashionable for, um, adult women? I could pull all kinds of stuff out of storage...

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 6:16 PM

:lol:  Fucking Ada! 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 6:17 PM

Quote - > Quote -  Several years ago-I saw my first Gansta Rappah Droopy Drawers on a kid- I laughed! Next thing I know-I see lots of kids waddling down the sidewalk. And I STILL laugh.

Being a mother, I feel an odd urge to follow them and pull their pants up. :P

Laurie

Being a father, I feel an odd urge to give them a slap.  :) 

My Store

My Gallery

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 6:50 PM

Well, I'd give em a little slap after I pulled up their drawers...lol.

You know, it's ironic: here's my hubby (a cable technician), buying extra long shirts so that he doesn't give a customer a shot of plumber's crack and kids are doing it on purpose. Go figure ;).

Laurie

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 6:52 PM

Laurie, Sam, LilWolff

The other day I was stopped for a traffic light- I looked over and saw a stylish young fellow in baggy pants and cockeyed oversized baseball cap bend over to get something out of his low riding Honda Civic. I ended up seeing WAY more than I wanted to! At least his HAT did not fall off.

I gave in to an odd urge to laugh.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 7:43 PM

Despite my post above, I don't really give a damn what kids wear.  I'm sure my clothes gave my parents conniptions so I have no grounds to comment.  :)

My Store

My Gallery

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:36 PM
Site Admin

This is nothing new. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03xL3DG5pAU around 6:35.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Blackhearted ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 10:42 PM · edited Tue, 31 January 2012 at 10:54 PM

yikes

least flattering style ever, even worse than '90s high-waisted jeans.

please dont ever let these become mainstream :(

ladies: this is what you wear if you never want to get laid.

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 11:46 PM

Quote - This is nothing new. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03xL3DG5pAU around 6:35.

So that is where they got the idea! OMG!

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2012 at 9:08 AM

Quote - yikes

Hah. I'm not sure that fashionable styles have much to do with sex appeal. If they did, no young man would ever walk around with his pants falling off his arse because that style is going to put a serious dent in his ability to get laid. And yet...

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2012 at 9:29 AM · edited Wed, 01 February 2012 at 9:29 AM

Quote - yikes

I don't have the skinny straight legs for those pants. :P I still love the boot cuts, low rises from a couple years ago. PERFECT for my body shape. I'm still mourning their passing...lol.  I hated straight legged jeans when I was in high school and I still hate them :P. But those be-shit looking jeans are over the top...lol.

Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.